Unless otherwise noted, all content and photos are © 2010-2021 Monumental Thoughts.
Tag Archives: John F. Kennedy
Holy Trinity Church (3513 N. St. NW) was the city’s first Catholic church in 1792. In the early years, parishioners either rented space on the pews or brought their own chair. But don’t worry, today’s 10,000 parishioners have ample room … Continue reading